Feelyou is a mood tracking app. It connects people and lets them express their feelings. Any registered user can post a mood, which is a message that is public by default and can include other content like photos, videos, and links to other websites. It is important to note that what you post on the Site may be viewed by anyone, anywhere instantly.
You acknowledge that when you post content on the Site, you are requesting us to make that content public. This public information includes not only the moods you post and your avatar, but also the metadata provided with the moods, such as when and where you posted the mood (should you chose to enable location services), as well as the people you follow on the Site, the moods you mark as favourites or respond to and many other bits of information that result from your use of the Site.
We make all of this public information public until you choose to delete it from the Site.
This policy covers any Personal Information collected or received by us as a result of your use of the Site, in relation to any posts you make and your use of any of our services or products.
Although we will not make your Personal Information publicly available except in accordance with this policy, you can limit the amount of Personal Information you provide by registering an account on the Site using an email address which is not linked to your other social media accounts. You may wish to create an email account with an email provider that does not require Personal Information in order to register, such as Gmail.
3.Our Policy Towards Under Children
Our services and use of the Site are not available to persons under 13 without the prior consent of their legal guardian.
If you are a legal guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to remove that Personal Information and to terminate the child’s account.
4.Collection and use of Personal Information
Feelyou may collect your Personal Information when:
- you register as a user of the Site or any of our services; and
- you visit a page of the Site;
We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- your email address and username if you choose to provide it to us; and
- information about your device such as your IP address and operating system.
We collect this Personal Information to provide our services to you. We may also use Personal Information for related purposes such as:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide services you require and provide requested information;
- to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour;
- maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions;
- internal accounting and administration;
- protecting you and ourselves from fraud; and
- any other use for which we obtain your permission.
We will not use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or for any other purpose without your approval.
We may also obtain unsolicited Personal Information from you. This may happen when:
- you post a mood containing Personal Information on our Site; or
- you interact with other users of the Site, including following those users and liking their moods, responding to moods posted on the Site and other like interactions, in a manner which discloses your Personal Information.
This is not Personal Information that we solicit from you, but in posting it on the Site is may become visible to other users and will be stored on our servers. We will not make any secondary use of unsolicited Personal Information.
5.Sharing Your Information
Feelyou recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your Personal Information. Other than disclosure as directed by you or to service providers (described below) or as required by law (for example, disclosure to various Government departments or courts), our policy is that we do not give your Personal Information to other organisations unless you have given us your consent to do so.
By using the Site, you consent to us sharing or disclosing your Personal Information in the ways set out in this policy.
We may share your Personal Information with certain third parties, such as the providers of the electronic systems we use to collect and store your Personal Information and other service providers we use to help us to run aspects of our business efficiently, including offshore servers. Occasionally Feelyou might also use your Personal Information for other purposes or share your information with another organisation because:
- we believe it is necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other users of the Site;
- we believe it is necessary to do so to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements – for example, we may share information with other credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and fraud protection units;
- we believe it is necessary to protect the interests of Feelyou – for example, disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which Feelyou is a party; or
- the assets and operations of the business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure. We store this information on secure cloud-based servers using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.[c][d]
Feelyou is not responsible for any third-party access to your Personal Information as a result of:
- interception while it is in transit over the internet;
- spyware or viruses on the device (such as a computer or phone) from which you access the Site or post a mood;
- your failure to adequately protect your membership username or password;
or any losses, expenses, damages, including legal fees, resulting from such access.
We enable you to create an account, and share messages with others within your network and others who use the Site. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside your network or those who are not registered users of the Site.
7.Providing information on other sites
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, we shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that you must pay a commission for disclosure of personal information.
9.Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- 9.1 If we are required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then we shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where we decide not to make such correction or suspension of the use, we shall notify the user to that effect.
- 9.2 In the event that we are required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, we shall, after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
- 9.3 Should we not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 9.1 and 9.2 shall not apply.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at the following address: email@example.com